* We installed 3 Winix AM90 4 stage true HEPA air purifiers.
* Tables with green markers are sanitized, arriving students go to them. Youth students stay at their tables except to use the restroom. Our assistants will provide all materials. Tables with red or blue markers are not available.
* Hand sanitizer is easily accessible for all students, liquid hand soap in the restroom and tissues throughout the space for door opening and closing.
* We clean and disinfect the restroom and each chair and worktable between every class.
* Students are welcome to bring their own hand sanitizer.
* Our studio is large, 1550 sq feet. We limit the work stations to 16 so students have plenty of space.
* We have one directional traffic, entering at the front and exiting at the rear to maintain social distancing. Parents, text your child when you arrive or, you can enter the lobby to let us know you are here. All students will exit the rear then turn left to meet you in the back of the parking lot.
* We have redesigned the studio layout providing 8 - 10 feet between all work stations.
* Students will not share supplies or tools.
* 13 large windows are open during classes, even with air conditioning or heat for good ventilation.
* Masks, shields and temperature checks for all instructors.
* Students working inside the studio will are required to wear a mask.
* We have 2 movable, 30" x 30" plexiglass sneeze guards we can use to meet with students, one on one at their work station.
* Guidance for students to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
* We have removed the water and coffee dispensers, and closed the clean up room.
* Paying Tuition, One person at a time in the lobby to put checks or cash (envelope with name) in the basket. Credit Card Payments can be made online.
* We will have 7 large windows at the front, side, and back of the studio open allowing fresh air to easily circulate while air conditioning to keep the space comfortable.
* We will continue to provide our youth students supplies. They will now keep their supplies, and bring them to and from class. We will require all students to bring a sketchbook to class. Click here to order, or we have them for $12.
Keeping everyones safety in mind, please uphold the following before, and at the studio.
* If you have a fever or dont feel well, stay home.
* Bring your own drink.
* Bring a mask. We will have masks for a small fee.
* One directional traffic, entering at the front and exiting at the rear. Parents, text your child when you arrive or, you can enter the lobby to let us know you are here. All students will exit the rear, then turn left to meet you in the back of the parking lot.
Please help to control the spread of covid. If a students tests positive, please alert us immediately so we can contact students who may have been in close proximity.