NOTE: Our tents were destroyed by wind on July 8th. We still offer outdoor work stations (with morning shade). We are considering replacing the tents in August.
Keeping everyones safety in mind, please uphold the following before coming to the studio.
* If you dont feel well, stay home.
* Bring your own drink.
* Bring a mask. We will have masks for a small fee.
* Parents and non students, if necessary, escort your child to the studio while maintaining social distance, then return to your car.
* Hand sanitizer is easily accessible for all students, liquid hand soap in the restroom and tissues throughout the space for door opening and closing.
* We will clean and disinfect the restroom and each chair and worktable between every class.
* Students are welcome to bring their own hand sanitizer.
* We will coordinate students entering and leaving the studio with a minimum distance of 8 feet.
*Some classes will exit at the rear of the studio, then turn to their left to meet rides at the rear of the parking lot, while the incoming group enters, one at a time from the front entrance.
* We have redesigned the studio layout providing 8 - 10 feet between all work stations.
* Students will not share supplies or tools.
* One way routes in the hallways.
* Masks, shields and temperature checks for all instructors.
* Students working inside the studio will be initially required to wear a mask.
* We have 2 movable, 30" x 30" plexiglass sneeze guards we will use to meet with students, one on one at their work station.
* Guidance for students to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
* We are initially removing water and coffee dispensers, and closing the parent lounge and clean up rooms.
* Paying Tuition, One person at a time in the lobby to put checks or cash (envelope with name) in the basket. Credit Card Payments can be made online.
* We will have 7 large windows at the front, side, and back of the studio open allowing fresh air to easily circulate while air conditioning to keep the space comfortable.
* We will continue to provide our youth students supplies. They will now keep their supplies, and bring them to and from class. We will require all students to bring a sketchbook to class. Click here to order, or we have them for $12.