* To reduce traffic, in contiguous classes arrive a few minutes late and pack up a few minutes early, if possible.
*Wednesday 4-6 leave at least 3 minutes early
*Wednesday 6-8 arrive at least 3 minutes late
*Thursday 4-6 leave at least 3 minutes early
*Thursday 6-8 arrive at least 3 minutes late
*Saturday 10-12 leave at least 3 minutes early
*Saturday 10-1 leave at least 3 minutes early
*Saturday 12-2 arrive at least 3 minutes late, leave at least 3 minutes early
*Saturday 1-4 arrive at least 3 minutes late
*Saturday 2-4 arrive at least 3 minutes late
Very sorry for the inconvenience, we are sanitizing tables, chairs and the restroom.
* We installed 3 Winix AM90 4 stage true HEPA air purifiers.
* Tables with green markers are sanitized, arriving students go to them. Tables with red or blue markers are not available.
* Hand sanitizer is easily accessible for all students, liquid disenfectant hand soap in the restroom and tissues throughout the space for door opening and closing.
* Students are welcome to bring their own hand sanitizer.
* Our studio is large, 1550 sq feet. Our tables are 10" apart with 6' x 6' plastic dividers between them (see photos).
* Youth students stay at their tables except to use the restroom. Our assistants will provide all materials.
* We have 5 large monitors place through out the studio so students can see our live demonstrations without leaving their table.
* We have one directional traffic, entering at the front and exiting at the rear to maintain social distancing. Parents, text your child when you arrive or, you can enter the lobby to let us know you are here. All students will exit the rear then turn left to meet you in the back of the parking lot.
* Students will not share supplies or tools.
* 13 large windows are open (a minimum) 10 minutes each hour or full time, weather permitting.
* Masks, shields and temperature checks for all instructors.
* Students working inside the studio will are required to wear a mask.
* We have 2, 30" x 30" plexiglass sneeze guards at the demo table.
* Guidance for students to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
* Paying Tuition, One person at a time in the lobby to put tuition in the basket, or, Credit Card Payments can be made online.
* We will continue to provide our youth students supplies. They will now keep their supplies, and bring them to and from class. We will require all students to bring a sketchbook to class. Click here to order, or we have them for $12.
Keeping everyones safety in mind, please uphold the following before, and at the studio.
* If you have a fever or dont feel well, stay home.
* Bring your own drink.
* Bring a mask. We will have masks for a small fee.
* One directional traffic, entering at the front and exiting at the rear. Parents, text your child when you arrive or, you can enter the lobby to let us know you are here. All students will exit the rear, then turn left to meet you in the back of the parking lot.
Please help to control the spread of covid. If a students tests positive, please alert us immediately so we can contact students who may have been in close proximity.